Aviation discussion. 
Home | Older Messages

Search the Database

Airports
Navaids

Aviation gasoline in Russia
Posted by: Mike Little ()
Date: December 18, 2004 07:20PM

Does anyone have a source of information on aviation gasoline availability and price in the Russian Far East?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Aviation gasoline in Russia
Posted by: Peter ()
Date: December 19, 2004 11:20AM

Hi Mike
If you are looking for AVGAS 100 LL it's very difficult. I was trying to find out last spring without succes. I have contacts in Belarus - Ukraine - Russia, but most of the time no answer or no AVGAS 100 LL. Poland-Slovakia-Romania-Bulgaria, all at the border is no problem. You can contact me if you want.
Peter
info@flyingineurope.be
[www.flyingineurope.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2004 03:03PM by editor.

Routing
Posted by: Jerry Ratz ()
Date: December 19, 2004 04:19PM

I have a Cirrus SR22 with the following specs:

Range: 800nm with 1hour reserve
Ceiling: 17500 with Oxygen
Speed: 165nmph

I am planning a trip from Spain to South Africa. Has anyone done it already? Can you share your experience?
Thanks - Jerry Ratz

Posted by: BENEOS GEORGE ()
Date: December 20, 2004 09:12AM

According to the past experience aviation gasoline is the far east side of russia
is not available at any price. Last FAI rallye that has flown through siberian airports
the oganiser had rented an Antonov cargo plane that was flying to the relevant airports
fulled up with drums and filling the rallye airplanes on arrival.
For latest information chj the www.fai.com , locate the address of the russian
national aeroclub and get maybe better information from them . Theoretically they
appear to be serious persons.
Alternatively AOPA RUSSIA tel. 007 095 241 8201 or mail MAIL@RAOPA.MSK.RU
GOOD LUCK
G.BENECOS / GAC / GREEK NATIONAL AEROCLUB

Re: Routing
Posted by: BENECOS GEORGE ()
Date: December 20, 2004 09:24AM

In order to fly south of Agadir GMAD you need permission fron the Moroccan CAA.
All moroccan airports have AVGAS except Dakhla.GMMH so better programm from your
airport to Casablanca Anfa GMMC then GMAD / GMML Laayoune for exit point that has
fuel. Next Mauritania GQPP/GQNN that still have fuel. In Senegal GOSS Saint Louis
very friendly with fuel and DAKAR GOOY big international but indifferent airport.
After that check this site for NIGER ( not nigeria ) and cotonou DBBB that
are calm countries and then i don't know more.
Good luck
G.BENECOS/ GAC/ GREEK NATIONAL AEROCLUB

Posted by: Ian Seddon ()
Date: January 03, 2005 06:35PM

email me and I can get you information for you trip. The clearances seem to be the difficult part.
Regards
Ian Seddon seddon@mweb.co.za

Posted by: Kate ()
Date: January 06, 2005 10:55AM

Mike

I believe that Shell produced Avgas (100LL) is now available is Western Russia and it is possible to send it across to the Eastern side dependant on the quantity required. Suggest you contact Shell Aerofuels in Russia switchboard number +7 095 258 6900.

Kate

Posted by: Jochen Radke ()
Date: April 03, 2006 03:10PM

Hello Jerry,

I have not done it as yet, but we know each other from Claire and Derek in Bournemouth.

I just want to wish you a lovely trip.

Warm regards,

Jochen Radke

Posted by: Jerry Ratz ()
Date: June 15, 2006 09:12AM

I have now completed the round trip to So Africa from Spain via east coast routing. If anyone cares to follow the trip go to: www.petalos.org
Charts and pics included.
Jerry Ratz

Posted by: Ferdinando Giardini ()
Date: April 22, 2010 07:49PM

I am planning for the next year a flight from northern Italy to Japan via Russia.

The airplane will be a light Twin TECNAM P2006T burning green gasoline 95 oct minimum.

I am looking for a russian pilot to fly with me and info on availability of gasoline

Ferdinando Giardini

Who and where in Africa is 100/130 LL Fuel Dakar to Zambia
Posted by: Paul Coyne ()
Date: July 04, 2010 03:14PM

Hi.....

I will be delivering a Cessna 206 and require fuel in West Africa down to Zambia, Lusaka in the next 7 days starting in the USA.

Anyone have any idea and information re nightstop hotel on the journey.

Thanks Paul

Re: Who and where in Africa is 100/130 LL Fuel Dakar to Zambia
Posted by: mike g ()
Date: September 16, 2010 01:50AM

Hello Paul. Can you share information about your trip. I am planning a delivery of a Cessna 210 to Namibia. Where the heck did you get fuel and how much are the landing fees?

Posted by: euegene ()
Date: October 05, 2010 07:27PM

I helped several pilots to get AVGAS 100 LL in Magadan and Ab=nadyr Russia. You may want to contact me at dobrovolsky@gmail.com. Thanks - Eugene.

Posted by: eugene ()
Date: October 05, 2010 07:28PM

I helped several pilots to get AVGAS 100 LL in Magadan and Ab=nadyr Russia. You may want to contact me at dobrovolsky@gmail.com. Thanks - Eugene.

Posted by: Michal Zazula ()
Date: November 03, 2010 11:29AM

Hello,

I'm a pilot form Poland and I plan to fly to Kiev (Ukraine) soon in a Diamond DA-20 Katana. I need Avgas 100LL (it's a Continetal IO-240 engine), but my friends in Ukraine told me that that fuel is ILLEGAL in that country (sic!) and no one will sell me. They offered AVGAS 91/96 UL imported from Sweden, but unfortunatelly that Katana is rented and the owner doesn't agree to fill up with anything not certified.

So my question is: does anyone know any airport in southern Belarus with AVGAS 100? I could make a stop there to refuel. To get all permissions to land there is another story, but at least it's worth to try.

Best regards,
MJZ

Posted by: Napolean Solo ()
Date: October 03, 2016 01:25PM

Looking for 100LL at the Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky / Yeltzovo Airport.

I was told you can help.

Please contact me at this email address with details: C310R@Aol.com

Thank you

Posted by: avner shacham ()
Date: April 18, 2017 12:47PM

I am planning a trip to easr Russia.
I Need LL100 at 1.KRASNOYARSK. 2.YAKTSH 3.ANADYR
Thank You .
Avner

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.

©2017 WorldAeroData.com.