World Aero Data
Aviation discussion. 
Home | Older Messages

Search the Database

Airports
Navaids

interpreter guide in Ukraine
Posted by: elena_translator@7metasearch.com ()
Date: May 16, 2006 08:24PM

Interpreter/guide in Ukraine at lowest rates: Kherson, Crimea, Kiev,
other cities. Meeting at the airport, hotel/apartment booking, travel
assistance.
In Kherson: interpreter, good apartments ($20-25), dating service.
email: elena_translator@7metasearch.com
www.translation.greenline.ru

Options: ReplyQuote
Need travel/business/trade show assistance while your trip to China?--£¨Shanghai£©
Posted by: Sophia Lu ()
Date: October 09, 2006 10:38AM

My name is Sophia. I am an experienced independent interpreter/business assistant/purchasing & sourcing guide available in Shanghai China. I speak Chinese, English and Shanghainese Fluently. I worked in trade show as an interpreter for two years. Familiar with Chinese business culture, experienced with visiting suppliers, attending exhibitions, sourcing new potential suppliers. Sociable and responsible. Willing to help you discovering China anytime. Please contact me for more details:
Email: cinderellafashion@yahoo.com.cn
MSN: peiwenlu377@hotmail.com
[www.bigright.com]
I charge very reasonable price for my service, please contact me directly

Re: interpreter guide in Ukraine
Posted by: Irena ()
Date: June 01, 2012 11:59AM

Got bored? want to see Kiev? or may be visit to some restaurant??Or may be you like to visit night clubs? Or may be just need a good company??

What I offer:
Tours around Kiev by car and by feet
Apartments rental help in Kiev and other cities of Ukraine: Odessa, Donetsk, Dnepropetrovsk, Lviv, Kherson, Yalta, Sevastopol, Simferopol. More at ukrloft.com
Transfer from Airport and Train stations
Russian lessons by Skype
Accompany to any place in Kiev or in Crimea

Available English and other language speaking interpreters all over Ukraine.
and any other services by request

[interpreterkiev.weebly.com]

Posted by: Mahesh Bajpai ()
Date: March 15, 2013 12:56AM

Hi,

I am coming to Ukraine in April, 2013.

Shall need an interpreter cum guide/ assistant for a week or so.

I am a budget traveller and am looking for the best friendly experience at least price. Not seeking sex, but if she can stay together, it is preferable. I know English and I am strict vegetarian (no eggs).

KIndly advise and quote best possible prices. Looking for apartment with kitchen so that I can cook something of my taste.

Regards.

Mahesh Bajpai
Male, 51 years, Indian
India

Posted by: Vinod Kumar Boddu ()
Date: July 31, 2016 12:17PM

Hello Dear ,

This is Vinod Kumar from India , planning to travel to Ukraine during 14-08-2016 to 19-08-2016 , and planning to visit some places like Kiev , Kharkov, Oddesa and need some local guide cum translator , please get back to me with all details and services what you offer

Regards

Vinod Kumar B

Whatsup Mobile : 91 8008004474

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.

©2017 WorldAeroData.com.