Aviation discussion. 
Home | Older Messages

Search the Database

Airports
Navaids

Flying to Hungary (Balaton)
Posted by: Lennart Thorslund ()
Date: January 02, 2005 11:05PM

Planning to fly from Sweden to Hungary (Sarmelek)this summer. There used to be a homepage for Eggenfelden stating that the airport is the gate for trips eastwards and offering necessary help. I know that many Germans fly to Hungary. Can anyone provide us with some advice as to the most suitable route from Eggenfeld.Since we are flying Cherokees and do not carry oxygen we shall have to keep below 9000 ft. Would the best route be along the valley of Danube into Austria (Wiener Neustadt)? What are the weatherconditions in /along the valley? Greatful for any advice!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Flying to Hungary (Balaton)
Posted by: Peter ()
Date: January 08, 2005 05:53PM

Hi Lennart,

The website from Sarmelek is: [www.balaton-west-airport.hu]
I went already many times to Hungary/Czech/Slovakia, so you can contact me at: info@flyingineurope.be
Best regards
Peter
[www.flyingineurope.be]

Re: Flying to Hungary (Balaton)
Posted by: hungarian ()
Date: February 27, 2005 11:33AM

new site !!!

[www.flybalaton.hu]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2005 05:47PM by editor.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.

©2019 WorldAeroData.com.