bafut airport
Posted by: jason ()
Date: June 18, 2006 12:23AM

does this place exist and is there a customs agent there

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bafut airport
Posted by: Peter ()
Date: June 19, 2006 10:33AM

Yes, in Cameroon. Airport is Bamenda (3 miles from Bafut)
You can find Bamenda on this site.
[worldaerodata.com]

Best rgrds
Peter
[www.flyingineurope.be]

Posted by: sarah ()
Date: July 11, 2006 12:22PM

why do you ask this? i too am looking to find out about this

Posted by: melissa ()
Date: August 17, 2006 02:38AM

hey jason
i am wondering why you asked if there was a customs agent there because i am wondering the same thing ,,, i sapossidly bought a dog from a guy there and he claims its stuck in customs and i have to send him more money .. so i was curious what your cituation was?

Posted by: Kathy Bittle ()
Date: September 14, 2006 07:25PM

Hi, I am wondering if you found out anything about this airport? I supposedly have a primate that may be sent to quarantine unless I send money. If you have any information please share your info. with me

Thanks, kathy

Posted by: alisha ()
Date: September 15, 2006 09:27PM

hi i read your questions on here and i was wondering if u found out anything because i bought a dog from a guy by the name terry johnson claiming he is a christain and his e-mail is gloryshanelle@north.org i am haveing the same problem if u have any info please e-mail me back thanks

Posted by: sandi ()
Date: September 20, 2006 01:49PM

hi i am having a problem with the same man he clamed that my baby monkey was stuck at the air port! have you heard anything yet?

Posted by: sandi ()
Date: September 20, 2006 01:54PM

hi have you found out anything out about your primate? did you get it from a man named terry johnson? i did the same thing!

Posted by: dhanapal shivanna ()
Date: October 24, 2006 10:22AM

hi my name is dhanapal shivanna from india ..i am getting a pup from cameroon from a person name is kevin johnson do u know this name even my dog is stuck in the airport customs..is there any fraud happening more in cameroon..please let me know my cell no is +91-80-984-555-3226. u can send me email to dhanpalgowda@gmail.com today the date in india is 24-oct-2006.

Posted by: mauricio ()
Date: April 25, 2007 12:36PM

me two i bought a dog by a man claims he is christian and the dog is stuck at the airport

Posted by: gerald ()
Date: April 16, 2011 07:05PM

all this people who posted are all scams don't beleive them

Posted by: Eugene ()
Date: March 09, 2012 08:08AM

The airport is actually called Bafut-Bamenda Airport. Yes. The airport is operational.

Posted by: Tonya johnson ()
Date: November 09, 2012 01:43AM

Do u send dogs from your airport????? I was wondering if u send a dog name deco a teacup yorkie yesterday??? From your airport??????

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.

©2018 WorldAeroData.com.