Home | Older Messages

Search the Database

Airports
Navaids

Current Page: 9 of 10
Re: Reply to people who say jet fuel can't melt steel
Posted by: Phil Howard ()
Date: September 26, 2014 07:11PM

Your forgetting the Steel would have been wrapped in a 'Fire Blanket' which would have absurd some of the heat, so the Steel wouldn't have been exposed to the Temp's your claiming...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: john ()
Date: September 27, 2014 04:22AM

Everybody talk about the temperature of the fire and what the metal would do at certain temperatures. All your theories all worthless because no one factor in a 395 K plane crashing into the steal building at high rate of speed. That has to change the structure of the building before the fire played factor.

Posted by: thejoff ()
Date: September 29, 2014 12:07PM

why don't you believe that detonators can work via radio?

alleged islamic terrorists
Posted by: thejoff ()
Date: September 29, 2014 12:15PM

Everybody who I've ever spoken with about any of these geopolitical topics ends up saying the same thing to make me stop. They say, well we can't do anything about it so why talk about it?

Enter the islamic terrorists. Somehow, they are more powerful than anybody I know personally. How did they get so powerful? Is it just their will power? Are they way smarter than everybody I know? Or are they maybe tools of people seen and unseen on the world stage who have the kind of power necessary so that islamic terrorists can provoke a 3rd world war while everybody we all know personally are completely impotent?

There are surely plenty of people who'd like to do like iceland and lock up all of the lying cheating money laundering bankers who have stolen everything we've ever generated with hard work and initiative. Too bad we're not as resourceful as a band of geeks who get their kicks decapitating people on camera.

I guess it's just a lack of initiative on our parts. Surely the islamic terrorists are being monitored as thoroughly as we are by all of the secret services of the world, yet they can change the world and we're strapped in for whatever ride is predetermined for us.

I'm finding that hard to believe. I find it much easier to believe that the real money on the planet is using them like tools.

Posted by: J R ()
Date: October 08, 2014 03:46AM

So, what I got out of this was that there are a lot of opinions on this subject. I'll share my mine just to be fair. I think this was all the work of God. He will punish the evil, and from what I see in this country is that we are all on a downward path to destruction. God does what He does for the better of mankind. Does anyone who thinks of 9/11 not feel humbled in some way? Does this not cause people to act better in some form or another? Who knows maybe through this event God has prepared someone to lead us in the future and thus resulting in the saving of millions of people.

With all that said, does God not have the power to melt even the toughest of steel by using the simplest of jet fuel?

Sincerely,
Someone who still believes

Posted by: roderick ()
Date: October 21, 2014 04:58PM

no doubt kerosene heaters world wide will have to be redesigned.

Posted by: LScott ()
Date: November 08, 2014 10:59PM

"In 1945 the U.S. government decided to let the Japanese get all the way to Pearl Harbor"

If the rest of your comment is as accurate as that clip, it should be totally disregarded. Anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of the attack on Pearl Harbor knows it occurred on Dec 7, 1941. 1941 not 1945.

Posted by: bob ()
Date: December 07, 2014 09:45PM

great story my friend...

Posted by: Chris ()
Date: December 09, 2014 11:42PM

Yall should check out building 7.

Posted by: Sydney Bush ()
Date: December 12, 2014 09:52PM

As an interested UK outsider I would like to simply ask questions.
Is it true that 1. 'Hijackers are reported alive in N Africa?
2. The radar plots of civilian and military airtraffic controllers contradicted each other and no film evidence supported either. indeed TV frames were faked.
3. Firemen's 'Scott' bottles exploded for no obvious reason and cars melted nearly a mile away and turned to rust instantly?
4.That the earth itself was on fire for months and couldn't be extinguished?
5.That all pot toilet bowls disappeared? (Almost indestructible - made in fire)
6.That not a single steel filing cabinet was found - many sold as "Fireproof?"
7.Stockbrokers' massive steel safes just disappeared?
8. The Deutsche bank building's steel was so "infected?" that after repairs it had to be completely demolished and rebuilt?
9. Magnetometer records showed precise time of collapses. (Seismic -ridiculous)
10. The Hurricane 'Erin' people say was HAARP directed in a dead strasight line for Manhattan - simply disappeared as it was predicted to strike?
11. Hutchison effect is solid evidence of metals changing?

Posted by: Robert ()
Date: December 21, 2014 04:50AM

But the majority of the fuel was consumed in the initial fireball. So now you're left with office fires for a heat source and the black smoke that followed showed oxygen starved fires which burn cooler.

Posted by: Vince ()
Date: January 15, 2015 04:10AM

Listen, I actually have acquired thermite... That building has similar sparks I have observed coming off of thermite... HOWEVER, just because there is money involved, doesnt mean they would kill so many people... And as somebody already mentioned, there would be some kind of sign obviously showing it... And the whole brain washed thing is a load of crap... Nobody has been brainwashed... Hypnosis doesnt work... Chill... But lets take a look at this whole conversation... You guys have been arguing it since 2011... And less than three weeks ago, somebody still comments... Do you people really have nothing else to do with your lives other than arguing something that happened almost two decades ago that left this country scarred? I mean, come now... There is almost no point to argue the past... It is the past, you cant change it, so why argue it? Also people saying our government did it, obviously dont understand how shit works... Some people may be corrupt, but that is a small few... Not enough to bring down to skyscrapers which housed essentially a shopping mall... And you cant exactly remotely detonate thermite... It takes a shit ton of heat to set that stuff off... Almost like C4, C4 is quite stable... Anyways, stop arguing stuff nobody can change...

Posted by: Doug Plumb ()
Date: January 16, 2015 11:17AM

Governments have always and will always be the perpetrators of terrorism. Its a political fact. Its a shame, the level of political understanding that is in "free countries". Most people do not know the true meaning of words like "represent", "collateral damage", "Lawyer", "attorney", "money", etc. All common words in normal usage have a completely different meaning than those implied on TV and in the newspapers.

As far as terrorism goes, I would suggest reading Aristotle's "The Politic" or the Franfurt Schools "Eclipse Of Reason".

To talk politics we must know something about politics, the 9 11 debate is a political debate. Before debating, we must be sure that it is politically possible, learning politics we learn that it is politically likely. Intelligent questions such as "who benefits?" can light the path to truth

The WTC collapses were obviously an inside job. This is immediately apparent on viewing the collapses. One does not need to start using approximating functions in science.

Far more engineers and scientists say the official version is impossible. Only a very few are on record supporting it and they are connected and dependent on the beast.

Posted by: Doug Plumb ()
Date: January 16, 2015 11:21AM

re "I'm finding that hard to believe. I find it much easier to believe that the real money on the planet is using them like tools."

Its just common sense really.

Posted by: Frank ()
Date: January 27, 2015 06:41PM

Look @ 911 Cognitive Dissonance. The LOVE of money, not money, is the root of all evil. Money is nothing more than a medium for "exchange of goods & services".

We live in a totally controlled DEBT/environment. If all the money in the world was used to pay off all the debt in the world, there would be no money. Peoples life savings would be nothing more that digits on a brokers computer. Our money is "fiat".

As in any crime, one needs to "follow the money". It amazes me that the 911 "crime scene", & it was a crime, was cleaned up so quickly & no serious fire investigation was completed. That leads me to believe that someone was trying to hide something.

Who benefited from 911? IE: Who is making all the money? The WAR ON TERROR is making a lot of people awful rich. Again, FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!

Posted by: Vonstrek ()
Date: January 29, 2015 01:50PM

Darude- Sandstorm

Posted by: Kenneth Nash ()
Date: February 12, 2015 09:21AM

Go to hulu watch 911explosivive experts and achitects speak. They will tell you what really happened. They have ove 25,000years of experience in their field its about 1300 of them if im not mistaken.

Posted by: Sky.uber ()
Date: February 12, 2015 11:19AM

Why still argue? Because the implication of faking such and event are devastating. Do you realise how many people have died because of this, not only in US, but in Iraq also? Are you saying the guilty should not be held accountible just because it happened years ago? Do you understand that flase flags are killing millions and bringing in other kinds of millions into the bank accounts of some psychopaths that live only for money and power? You mean this is not a worthwhile topic? Do you understand that if this passes without punishment for the guilty, it can be REPEATED? Do you understand that wars can be started this way? Are you particularly anxious to get killed in a meaningless war? I don't think you actually realise how dangerous this event still is for mankind, not just americans.

Posted by: Wolfbilly ()
Date: February 16, 2015 09:38PM

First of all, open air burningis not hot enoughfor even"weakness" to occour, secondly "weakness" is not nessicarily the level of causing a collapse,third "weakness" doesn't account for the building freefalling into it's own footprint and hot pools of steel lava remaining for weeks afterward,you people are being willfully ignorant OR you are just trying to derail logic to keep people in the dark.

Posted by: Jet fuel cant melt steel beams ()
Date: February 17, 2015 02:05PM

Jet fuel cant melt steel beams

Posted by: Keith ()
Date: February 20, 2015 08:37PM

People who believe that the. WTC would collapse after being hit with a jet traveling over 100 miles an hour and then burning for a few hours with jet fuel and winds fanning the flames have no grasp of reality. I am a welder with 20 years of experience and I have seen Semi trailers with a 24" main beam made of 3/8" steel bend and even brake with absolutely no heat on them and no more than 40,000 lbs of freight on them. I've been to a warehouse that had caught on fire and burned to the ground and saw the steel framework that was left behinds as a twisted and mangled mess. If you've never been an iron/steel worker then you don't have a clue! Even a structural engineer doesn't know without hands on experience. There are no certainties when dealing with fire and steel because every factor can produce a different effect.

Posted by: Lance Mullen ()
Date: February 22, 2015 06:49PM

I don't care how many people died in 9-11 yes it is tragic but it wasn't terrorists that did it it was the government just so they could go to war with Iraq to get their oil. And no jet fuel can't melt steel beams, it could weaken them but not enough to collapse a building THAT WAS DESIGNED TO TAKE A 747 and still stand. Also were did the molten steel come from you see falling from the towers and found in the debris of the towers?'exactly you just don't want to believe that the government can make you all it's b!t€h and make you believe what ever it wants you too...

Posted by: unknown ()
Date: March 07, 2015 08:36PM

I agree with you.. In countless videos I have seen, there are numerous explosions with clear visual sights of explosives coming out of the sides of the buildings.

Posted by: Nick Lindsley ()
Date: March 19, 2015 06:51AM

If you melt aluminum, like a Boeing 767, with water pooling from sprinklers, you'll get a super explosion. In my opinion, that's wot dunnit. Collapsing those buildings.

Posted by: fapious_longstroker ()
Date: March 23, 2015 04:36AM

Listen people. Say what you will. I am a steel engineer for 35 years. I know for a fact that the central structure of that building could withstand so much more. The fact that all 3 buildings met a similar fate can speak volumes if you let it. If you dont I wont make anyone believe anything. Make an informed judgement based on facts and math. This would not have happened unless the buildings did not meet the specs they said they did. And if they did. Well god help us to understand the reasons they lied.

Posted by: Jason ()
Date: April 08, 2015 09:40PM

Seriously, stop. He's right and you're wrong.

Posted by: Muddasir ()
Date: April 17, 2015 11:12AM

ALL your questions are answered here, you just now need to click on that link and know the real truth.
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Jack Henry Faust ()
Date: April 19, 2015 01:56PM

Whatever "engineering" school you're going to, your parents should ask for their money back. You're supposing that...let me get this straight...fires from under the rubble that would have been put out by the force of the collapse and lack of combustible materials managed to result in pools of steel that remained molten for weeks afterward despite the fact that Thermite produces exactly those results and is a key component in the demolition of a building that was specifically designed to withstand a plane crash. That's your story?

Posted by: Dankmemester ()
Date: April 21, 2015 09:36AM

jet fuel cannot melt steel memes

Posted by: kitz b ()
Date: April 22, 2015 07:56PM

Current Page: 9 of 10

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

©2017 WorldAeroData.com.