Aviation discussion. 
Home | Older Messages

Search the Database

Airports
Navaids

B-5 Drift Meter
Posted by: SCS ()
Date: February 14, 2005 04:29PM

I am looking for information on, or to purchase, a B-5 Drift Meter used in early P-3 Orion's. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: B-5 Drift Meter
Posted by: ken giroux ()
Date: June 09, 2005 08:13PM

I have a b-5 drift meter that i was planning to sell on ebay. You can email me @ kgiroux4@comcast.net for further info.

Posted by: James Peffley ()
Date: May 17, 2006 12:21PM

We have one in our hangar memorabilia display case. Can you tell me how it works?
Thanks.

James
jpeffley@lsijax.com

Re: B-6A Drift Meter
Posted by: Ken LaPensee ()
Date: June 25, 2013 05:23PM

What can anyone tell me about this? the one I have is made by Friden Calculating Co./ when used, /what aircraft may have used this? This also has the long tubular sight as well.
Also any idea what it may be worth?

Any info would be helpful

Thanks,
Ken

Posted by: R.Marks ()
Date: May 27, 2015 04:34PM

Anyone have a B5 for sale. Needed to restore D-Day aircraft that dropped the 82nd

Posted by: William ()
Date: July 19, 2015 07:42PM

Hi!

I just bought a lot of older electronic components from an old electronics engineer who recently passed away. He used to work for SAAB here in Sweden. Among his stuff is a box marked "B-5 Drift meter" and inside is a "new" Drift meter which probably never has been installed in a plane. The condition is absolutely perfect and it has been sitting in a box on a shelf for many decades. I had no idea what it was until i did som googling and found this forum. I want to sell it if anyone is interested. I can of course send photos of it. Sorry, I don't have any more information about it, since I know nothing about things like this. Would be happy to get some more advice on what to do with it/where to sell it.

Best,

William, from Sweden

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.

©2017 WorldAeroData.com.